Are you tired of ..........?xml:namespace>
· Feeling like no one is fighting for working people?
· Ceos taking all our money?
· Corporations shipping our jobs out of the country?
· Companies escaping THEIR tax burden?
· Having no health care?
· Health care costs killing you?
· Making an economic decision to not utilize your Health Care?
· Having no retirement?
· Big business getting so big it seems to control everything?
· Gas prices with record profits for oil companies?
· Your hard work being exploited by a company?
· The banks exploiting the average hard working American?
· Being afraid to ask for a raise?
· The cost of living rising faster than your wages?
· Being laid off?
· Being over qualified for your job because you can't find a better paying one?
· Living pay check to pay check?
· Working in fear?
Good Video and good message.ReplyDelete
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.ReplyDelete
Twenty-five million Hard working productive Americans smoked pot last year, and THC stays in the body for a relatively long time compared to other drugs-two factors that make marijuana the ideal target for the drug-test market. In fact, it's fair to say that there could never be a widespread drug-test industry if marijuana weren't outlawed.
any time the Gov. keeps Twenty-five million hard working productive people from working they are killing the American Dream.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
(That government is best which governs least.)
(A little rebellion now and then is a good thing.)
All I want is a piece of the pie. While 14+ million Americans, along with myself, look for a steady job that will help us maintain a decent lifestyle, these corporate cats continue to perge themselves on the fat of the land.
I will continue to stand in solidarity with my brothers and sisters in this on going battle, knowing justice will come our way soon.
Quickbooks Support Phone Number
Quickbooks Tech Support Number
Quickbooks Support Number
Quickbooks Technical Support Number
Quickbooks Tech Support Phone Number
Quickbooks Technical Support Phone Number
Quickbooks Customer Service Number
Quickbooks Customer Service Phone Number
Quickbooks Customer Support Number
Quickbooks Customer Support Phone Number
Quickbooks Help Desk Phone Number
Quickbooks Help Desk Number
ralph lauren polo shirtsReplyDelete
adidas nmd xr1
fila shoes cheap
ray ban wayfarer
oakley sunglasses outlet
michael kors bags
In the midst of budgetary disadvantages, individuals have constantly swung to banks for help. They contract their home, auto or different properties. Some even go to charge card organizations to get cash.Payday Loans ChicagoReplyDelete