Are you tired of ..........?xml:namespace>
· Feeling like no one is fighting for working people?
· Ceos taking all our money?
· Corporations shipping our jobs out of the country?
· Companies escaping THEIR tax burden?
· Having no health care?
· Health care costs killing you?
· Making an economic decision to not utilize your Health Care?
· Having no retirement?
· Big business getting so big it seems to control everything?
· Gas prices with record profits for oil companies?
· Your hard work being exploited by a company?
· The banks exploiting the average hard working American?
· Being afraid to ask for a raise?
· The cost of living rising faster than your wages?
· Being laid off?
· Being over qualified for your job because you can't find a better paying one?
· Living pay check to pay check?
· Working in fear?
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Occupy LA Come Join the Right to Protest!!!!
When: October 1st, 2011
Where: In front of L.A. City Hall 200 North Spring Street, Los Angeles CA,
Time: 10:00 AM
On September 27th, 2011, many friends participated in our democratic process
Occupy Wall Street
Here is the response, or let's say, how our government treats peaceful protesters. This should ANGER YOU!!!!!