Are you tired of ..........?xml:namespace>
· Feeling like no one is fighting for working people?
· Ceos taking all our money?
· Corporations shipping our jobs out of the country?
· Companies escaping THEIR tax burden?
· Having no health care?
· Health care costs killing you?
· Making an economic decision to not utilize your Health Care?
· Having no retirement?
· Big business getting so big it seems to control everything?
· Gas prices with record profits for oil companies?
· Your hard work being exploited by a company?
· The banks exploiting the average hard working American?
· Being afraid to ask for a raise?
· The cost of living rising faster than your wages?
· Being laid off?
· Being over qualified for your job because you can't find a better paying one?
· Living pay check to pay check?
· Working in fear?
Monday, October 10, 2011
The 99 Percent Movement
The original “Occupy Wall Street” protest has grown beyond its name — it is no longer solely about the courageous people camped out at Zuccotti Park; it is a nationwide movement bonded by a shared refrain: “We are the 99 percent.” Today, ThinkProgress is launching a new site to cover the 99 Percent Movement, to help explain their grievances and document their successes. Please check it out HERE.