Are you tired of ..........?xml:namespace>
· Feeling like no one is fighting for working people?
· Ceos taking all our money?
· Corporations shipping our jobs out of the country?
· Companies escaping THEIR tax burden?
· Having no health care?
· Health care costs killing you?
· Making an economic decision to not utilize your Health Care?
· Having no retirement?
· Big business getting so big it seems to control everything?
· Gas prices with record profits for oil companies?
· Your hard work being exploited by a company?
· The banks exploiting the average hard working American?
· Being afraid to ask for a raise?
· The cost of living rising faster than your wages?
· Being laid off?
· Being over qualified for your job because you can't find a better paying one?
· Living pay check to pay check?
· Working in fear?
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Conservative Pundits’ Double Standard On Occupy Wall Street And The Tea Party
In the same vein, Chris Wallace declared on yesterday’s Fox News Sunday that the 99 Percent Movement was getting more coverage “than it deserves.” Of course, Wallace is one of the star hosts of a network that essentially served as the Tea Party movement’s unofficial PR wing, posting dates and times for rallies on its website and promoting Tea Party events during their regular programming.
This double standard of mocking and vilifying the 99 Percent Movement as misguided, irrelevant, or even dangerous, while embracing the Tea Party as a fresh populist cure for the nation’s ills, has been employed universally by the conservative echo changer, with Fox News at its locus. ThinkProgress has the video evidence.