Are you tired of ..........?xml:namespace>
· Feeling like no one is fighting for working people?
· Ceos taking all our money?
· Corporations shipping our jobs out of the country?
· Companies escaping THEIR tax burden?
· Having no health care?
· Health care costs killing you?
· Making an economic decision to not utilize your Health Care?
· Having no retirement?
· Big business getting so big it seems to control everything?
· Gas prices with record profits for oil companies?
· Your hard work being exploited by a company?
· The banks exploiting the average hard working American?
· Being afraid to ask for a raise?
· The cost of living rising faster than your wages?
· Being laid off?
· Being over qualified for your job because you can't find a better paying one?
· Living pay check to pay check?
· Working in fear?
Monday, October 17, 2011
Early reports from Occupy Day of Action
Knots of people began gathering Portland, Maine this morning:
At Occupy St. Louis last night, over one thousand people assembled on short notice on Kiener Plaza and marched on Bank of America.
And on the West Coast, several hundred marched this morning in Los Angeles against Wall Street greed.
This is just the tip of the iceberg.
find out more