Are you tired of ..........?xml:namespace>
· Feeling like no one is fighting for working people?
· Ceos taking all our money?
· Corporations shipping our jobs out of the country?
· Companies escaping THEIR tax burden?
· Having no health care?
· Health care costs killing you?
· Making an economic decision to not utilize your Health Care?
· Having no retirement?
· Big business getting so big it seems to control everything?
· Gas prices with record profits for oil companies?
· Your hard work being exploited by a company?
· The banks exploiting the average hard working American?
· Being afraid to ask for a raise?
· The cost of living rising faster than your wages?
· Being laid off?
· Being over qualified for your job because you can't find a better paying one?
· Living pay check to pay check?
· Working in fear?
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Keep Northeast Refineries Open
I am a registered voter and taxpayer that supports our local Oil Workers in the Tri State area (Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey). I am extremely concerned about ConocoPhillips closure of their Trainer, Pa refinery in addition to Sunoco Oil Company's announced shutdown of their Philadelphia and Marcus Hook, Pa refineries.
The closing of these 3 refineries will be not only be a devastating blow to those communities and school districts in South Eastern Pa, but the whole Tri-State Area as well. Impact studies show that up to 10 jobs will be impacted for the loss of every 1 refinery job, and with the 2,000 jobs that will be lost immediately with the closure of these plants, that's 20,000 good paying middle class jobs lost, in a time when our economy can least afford it.
sign it here