Are you tired of ..........?xml:namespace>
· Feeling like no one is fighting for working people?
· Ceos taking all our money?
· Corporations shipping our jobs out of the country?
· Companies escaping THEIR tax burden?
· Having no health care?
· Health care costs killing you?
· Making an economic decision to not utilize your Health Care?
· Having no retirement?
· Big business getting so big it seems to control everything?
· Gas prices with record profits for oil companies?
· Your hard work being exploited by a company?
· The banks exploiting the average hard working American?
· Being afraid to ask for a raise?
· The cost of living rising faster than your wages?
· Being laid off?
· Being over qualified for your job because you can't find a better paying one?
· Living pay check to pay check?
· Working in fear?
Friday, October 21, 2011
Obama Will Sign Free Trade Agreements Friday. What is your position?
The agreements were passed through Congress last week in a rare example of bipartisanship.
In addition to the three FTAs, the President will renew the Trade Adjustment Assistance program, which provides American workers at risk from the agreements $575 million in benefits for fiscal years 2012 and 2013.
After signing the agreements, the President will deliver remarks from the Rose Garden.