Are you tired of ..........?xml:namespace>
· Feeling like no one is fighting for working people?
· Ceos taking all our money?
· Corporations shipping our jobs out of the country?
· Companies escaping THEIR tax burden?
· Having no health care?
· Health care costs killing you?
· Making an economic decision to not utilize your Health Care?
· Having no retirement?
· Big business getting so big it seems to control everything?
· Gas prices with record profits for oil companies?
· Your hard work being exploited by a company?
· The banks exploiting the average hard working American?
· Being afraid to ask for a raise?
· The cost of living rising faster than your wages?
· Being laid off?
· Being over qualified for your job because you can't find a better paying one?
· Living pay check to pay check?
· Working in fear?
Friday, October 14, 2011
Occupy Redlands Saturday Oct, 15
Occupy Relands is having a march this Sat at 12noon in downtown Redlands corner of 5th and Relands Blvd.We need some Teamster/Union representation and I'm all they got(I'm retired) and they would like to reach out to Locals. Told them I'd contact you. Let me know if you can make it,we could use you're help.Thanks,
Michael Wasbotten,retired Stater Bros