Are you tired of ..........?xml:namespace>
· Feeling like no one is fighting for working people?
· Ceos taking all our money?
· Corporations shipping our jobs out of the country?
· Companies escaping THEIR tax burden?
· Having no health care?
· Health care costs killing you?
· Making an economic decision to not utilize your Health Care?
· Having no retirement?
· Big business getting so big it seems to control everything?
· Gas prices with record profits for oil companies?
· Your hard work being exploited by a company?
· The banks exploiting the average hard working American?
· Being afraid to ask for a raise?
· The cost of living rising faster than your wages?
· Being laid off?
· Being over qualified for your job because you can't find a better paying one?
· Living pay check to pay check?
· Working in fear?
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Occupy videographer shot with police projectile
Campbell, 30 of Oakland, caught the entire thing on camera.
“I thought it would be a good idea, since I had a camera, to film the police,” he said. “I just stood there.”
“I was standing well back,” Campbell wrote in his YouTube post. “There was no violence or confrontations of any kind under way.”
But then an officer appears to pull out a weapon that shoots a bean bag or a rubber bullets and, well, shoots Campbell.
“Ow, ow, ow, ow,” Campbell yells in the video.